just hrithik rosan
just hritik rosan

Susanth:Single and ready to...!


When many actors shy away from talking about their beautiful co-stars, Susanth thinks differently. “Tamanna and Sneha Ulla are gorgeous and I am Susanth
fortunate to work with them,” he says. But he cuts short further queries by labeling his relationship as ‘strictly professional’. “On Valentines Day somebody asked me whether I am dating and I said I am single and ready to mingle,” he smiles.


Susanth’s maiden film Kalidasu brought him into limelight, but fame hasn’t got to his head or affected his lifestyle as he is often spotted in pubs. He loves going to restaurants and coffee shops to have his share of fun like any other youngster. So, does he keep touch with old friends? “Why wouldn’t I? I am constantly in touch with all of them through SMSes and I check facebook every two minutes,” he replies.

What about his peers and buddies Ram Charan Tej, Allu Arjun, Chaitanya –– does he discuss films and acting with them? “No. We discuss everything under the sun and our bonding is healthy,” he retorts.

Attributing his down-to-earth attitude to his mother Naga Susheela’s upbringing, he says, “She’s more like a friend to me. She takes no attitude! And his mother restrained him from discontinuing his studies. “Yes, I was strictly asked to complete my graduation in engineering at the University Filomena Albania Champagne in the US,” he reveals.

However, he returned to pursue his childhood passion –– acting. He honed his acting and dancing skills and debuted with the blessings of his grandpa ANR and uncle Nagarjuna. “In my next film Current, I’ll tickle the funny bone a lot, in an otherwise breezy romance,” he says. He is possessive about his high-end mobile phone and feels stressed while performing ‘emotional scenes’ but romance comes easy to him. No wonder, he is grandson and nephew of those famed on-screen lover boys in Tollywood.